About Q Cup Roasted Coffee Bean (Buy on line) :
We only roast on-demand and ship our whole bean coffee in the following sizes :
- 50gm/pkt (whole bean)
- 100gm/pkt (whole bean)
- 200gm/pkt (whole bean)
- 1kg/pkt (whole bean)
The best time to serve our roasted coffee bean:
- It is best served after 10 days roasting date
- It is best to consumed within 2 months’ time after opening
- Please store in a cool dry place, and please do not keep in the fridge
FREE shipping within Klang Valley with purchase above RM120.00
1. How to order?
Our coffee is Roasted-On-Demand. Coffee is roasted to order and our systems are set up so that coffee will be roasted and shipped within 3-5 working days after the order is placed. For example:
• if an order is placed on Monday before 10am, it is scheduled that the order to be roasted on Monday and shipped on Wednesday ;
• if an order is placed on Friday before 10am, it is scheduled to roast and ship on the following Monday
• Order will be attended as usual on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday but can only be shipped on the next working day.
2. Can I return my order?
It is non-refundable but if there is any problem with your coffee, please snapshot our products on the receiving date, indicating the issue and email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 week of receiving your product.
3. How long will I receive my order?
Upon receiving your order, generally it can take up to 3 - 5 working days to process at which time our service partner will pick up and ship directly to the address you have provided.
4. When can I expect my order to be delivered?
Shipments are expected to arrive as follow from the day the order has been processed and shipped :
• Within Klang Valley : 1-3 working days
• Out of Klang Valley but within West Malaysia : 2-3 working days
• Sabah & Sarawak : 4 - 5 days working days
5. What happens if my package is never delivered or is returned to you?
If your package has gone missing or has been returned to us, we will do our best to resolve the issue in the most appropriate manner possible. We have no way of knowing about these issues unless we are notified and we are more than willing to work toward a mutually beneficial solution when these errors occur. If you have a question that is not answered in this section, please email email@example.com or check out the Contact Us page for more information.